"Doing business in BC"
Starting, Expanding, or Moving a Business?
Welcome to the OneStop Business Registry where you can do the most commonly required business registrations and transactions.
Find information on starting your business
Information on starting a new business.
Choose your business name and get it approved
This is the first step in registering your business.
Ready to register your business:
- Sole Proprietorship or General Partnership
Canada Revenue Agency
- Payroll deductions
- Import/export accounts
- Provincial Sales Tax (PST) for new businesses only
- WorkSafeBC - the Workers' Compensation Board of B.C.
- Local Government Business Licences.
Incorporate your company
Incorporate your company and file other Business Corporations Act forms over the Internet.
Liquor Control and Licensing Branch (LCLB)
- Renew your liquor licence
- Submit event notifications
- Catered events
- Temporary Use Area events
- Market events
- All ages liquor-free events
Change your business address
Automatically notify many participating public agencies of your business address change.
Find more business information
Go here for specialized advice on growing your business.